By using Machine Advisor’s AGGREGATION application, you can calculate or investigate the minimum, maximum, average and median value of selected variables. Furthermore, you can use the AGGREGATION application to calculate the sum of multiple selected variables. The results of an AGGREGATION application is a new variable.
To use Machine Advisor applications, it is necessary that your machine is connected to EcoStruxure™ Machine Advisor and is sending data to the Machine Advisor cloud. Furthermore, Machine Advisor’s AGGREGATION application requires that all variables which are used in the same application have the exact same time stamp.
How can I set an AGGREGATION application?
Please follow the steps below to set an AGGREGATION application:
1. go to Monitor of the machine for which you want to add an AGGREGATION application
2. select Applications in the Monitor navigation
3. select AGGREGATION in application navigation
4. click “+” to create a new AGGREGATION application
5. name your application
6. select the variables, which you want to aggregate (minimum: 2, maximum: 10)
Machine Advisor’s AGGREGATION application requires that all variables which are used in the same application have the exact same time stamp.
7. select aggregation function: Minimum (Min), Maximum (Max), Average, Sum, Median, Mean
8. click Create
In which frequency is the AGGREGATION application executed / updated?
AGGREGATION applications (formula) are executed every 10 minutes, so it can take from 1 second up to 10 minutes after Machine Advisor receives the input variables till the new variable will be calculated based on your aggregation function.